____________________________________
It is not that I was dramatically inspired today but I guess I am in one of those mood, "Weird" if one would like to describe.
It has got me thinking a little about my repressed thoughts of approx a month's old I reckon. It is not that I was lazy to dig these thoughts out, but as the word suggested, "Repressed" it just links to reluctancy and all the sorts of words associated with that.
Like my old friend says, "Love life does affect personal life". Can't I agree more. Sometimes you watch those past dangling relationships or complicated relationships; just seeing from afar how they are now. Personally? I get a mixture of emotions. Some times, in certain "relationships" we get to choose a step to take certain steps. Some times we choose to sit back and try to unfold the bits. Some times it becomes an "On/ Off" communication where of course both seem to carry on with their lives perfectly.
Having to observe things from aside. It seems like I am taking different approaches ot my viewing now. Certian bad habits observe. Of course, these needs to be changed.
Results are coming out. Yet I have yet to sort myself out. I guess its time for the repressed thoughts to be taken out. All I need now, is simple a pen and paper. Where I could get all these thoughts and emotions out on the right things and time.
Maybe,
From there,
Ill get my answers,
Or at least,
Understand myself,
And see things through not just other's eyes,
But finally, My own.